HaloteX – Halotestin 100 tabs x 10 mg
HaloteX (fluoxymesterone) is an anabolic and androgenic steroid. Available in tablet form. Most often, halotestin is used to increase aggression, muscular density and strength without gaining muscle mass. Halotestin is popular among athletes who adhere to a certain weight category, as well as representatives of endurance species. Despite the sufficient distribution of the means, the mechanism of its operation has not been fully investigated so far. At the moment, the main version assumes a non-receptor effect.
Fluoxymesterone is available under the trade names Ultandren Ciba Grobbritanied, Husteron-Tubs Major USA, Ora-Testo Squibb Mark USA, Androyd Brown USA, Halotest 300 from the Balkans (Moldova) and Halotestin Upjohn. For medical purposes, the steroid was used to treat delayed puberty, male hypogonadism, breast cancer in women. To date, medicine has abandoned halotestin.
The steroid profile of HaloteX
- Anabolic effects – 1900% of testosterone.
- Androgenic action – 850% of testosterone.
- The level of conversion to estrogens is no aromatization.
- The level of exposure to the liver is high toxicity.
- The impact on the axis of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicles is pronounced.
- The form of release – tablets, oral reception.
- The duration of the action is up to 9 hours.
- Detection time on doping control is up to 2 months.
In its chemical structure, HaloteX has similarities with methyltestosterone, but approximately five times more potent than the latter. Fluoxymesterone is a chemically modified testosterone in three positions:
- 9-fluoro group. Increased androgenic effects of the drug by reducing the reduction in the 5-alpha position (the formation of dihydrotestosterone). 9-Fluorogroup in small amounts is contained in human blood. This active form of fluoxymesterone is much stronger than testosterone binds to androgen receptors of muscle tissue and organs.
- 11-beta-hydroxy group. Prevent the enzymatic transformation of the molecule by attaching aromatic rings, that is, preventing conversion to estrogens. Also, 11-beta-hydroxy group is attributed to the blocking of prolactin and estrogen receptors, that is, prevention of edema, excessive fat deposits and gynecomastia.
- 17-alpha-methyl group. The prolongation of the half-life of the drug during oral administration, the preservation of the concentration of the active substance in the blood and the prevention of destruction during the first passage through the liver.