COMBO-MED 10ml 400mg/ml
COMBO-MED (Deca-Durabolin, Retabolil) is an anabolic and androgenic steroid produced in the form of injections. The chemical name is 19-nortestosterone. The human body can produce nandrolone in response to heavy and prolonged physical exertion (and during pregnancy in women). At the same time, its concentration is very small, and is only a few nanograms per milliliter of urine. Nandrolone is available in the form of decanoate and phenylpropionate (Nandrolone Decaonate and Phenylpropionate). The steroid was first introduced in the market in 1962, and today it occupies a key position in the market of sports pharmacology. The popularity of the drug has brought its high anabolic activity with a low probability of side effects.
Its chemical name is decanaldehyde nandrolone due to the absence of the 19th position of the carbon atom. Thus, it has a progestin nature and an androgenic effect as compared with testosterone. After entering the body, Nandrolone is converted by the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase into dihydronandrolone (very weak androgen), and almost does not cause side effects. But lowering the libido on the course is not ruled out.
The steroid profile
- Anabolic activity is 150% of testosterone.
- Androgenic activity – 30% of testosterone.
- The level of conversion to estrogens is minimal.
- Exposure to the liver is negligible.
- Form release – injection.
- The duration of the action is up to 15 days.
- Detection time on doping control – up to one and a half years.
- Increased muscle mass. For the rate of solo overacting the dean’s office with proper nutrition and a certain genetic predisposition, you can gain up to 8 kilograms. In contrast to methandrostenolone and some other AAS, the phenomenon of recoil is insignificant.
- Increased strength.
- Strengthening of joints, bones and ligaments (stimulation of collagen synthesis).
- Stimulation of secretion of synovial fluid.
- Increased erythrocyte mass of blood. Nanrolone Decanoate and Phenylpropionate stimulates the formation of erythrocytes, thereby increasing the amount of oxygen transferred to the muscles. Increased stamina.
Strengthening of immunity.