More products with this substance
Alphapol (methandienone oral)
Manufacturer: Alpha Pharma Category: Oral Steroids Substance: methandienone oral Package: 10mg (50 pills)
Alphapol is an inbred anabolic steroid originally synthesized by Dr. John Ziegler and released in the US in the early 1960s by Ciba. Initially, methandrostenolone was used to accelerate the recovery and treatment of burns and even to increase the overall tone in women, and soon became widespread in bodybuilding as a means to increase muscle mass, until it was banned by the FDA. Nevertheless, Alphapol is still available without prescriptions in countries such as Mexico, in many Asian countries and in Eastern Europe.
- Anabolic activity – 200% of testosterone
- Androgenic activity – 50% of testosterone
- Aromatization (conversion into estrogens) – yes (low)
- Toxicity to the liver – moderate
- Method of reception – orally, injections
- Duration of action – 6-8 hours
- Detection time – up to 3 months
Pharmacological action of methandrostenolone
- The main effect of methandrostenolone is manifested in a rapid increase in muscle mass, due to the activation of protein synthesis, glycogenesis.
- In passing, the strength indicators
- Increases appetite
- Slightly burned fat
- The bone system is strengthened
- Methandrostenolone has a relatively weak androgenic effect (50% compared to testosterone), but it does occur in vivo.
- The studies have shown that side effects begin to appear in most cases when the dose of Danabol exceeds 30 mg per day
Study of the effects of long-term use of methandienone
Data of 6 bodybuilding athletes were studied. Everybody took mantandrostenolone (Alphapol) on their own. One of the athletes used the drug continuously for several years, the other 5 took it for 7-10 months with courses ranging from 3 weeks to 3 months with equal breaks underground anabolics by william llewellyn to avoid side effects. In addition, a large amount of protein was used, training up to 6 times a week for 2-3 hours.
Blood counts, liver function and endocrine system were assessed, including testosterone, LH, FSH and other laboratory parameters.
Results of clinical analyzes of each athlete who took methandienone:
- None of the athletes noted violations of sexual function.
- The blood counts were normal, with one athlete having hemoglobin and hematocrit elevated.
- On the part of the liver there was a fascination for AST and alkaline phosphatase in 2 subjects.
- The testosterone level was below the norm in 4 out of 6 subjects who were still on the admission course.
- LH was significantly decreased in 4 and relatively low in 2.
- FSH slightly decreased in 3, but significantly elevated in 1.
- The thyroid hormone thyroxine is normal.
- At the athlete with the greatest experience of reception of a Alphapolum (some years) cholesterol, triglycerides and uric acid have been raised.